Thursday, 4 June 2009

About This Blog

I was thinking that it would be really fascinating and helpful for people discerning their vocation to be involved in the process as others go through it. I think if someone is seriously discerning their vocation and is actively making decisions at the moment - perhaps they're in a serious relationship, or they're thinking seriously about becoming a priest - perhaps have already contacted their priest or bishop about this, or if they're looking at religious communities - it would be great for us to be able to know what these people are thinking, how they're going about discerning their vocation at this stage - i.e. what actions they're taking towards their vocation.

What I'm thinking is that someone who is seriously considering a particular vocation and is taking steps to further their discernment process (as mentioned above - I'm thinking about the later stages rather than just having a vague notion) then perhaps they might want to share this process with us in a diary or blog format on this group.

These diaries are a product of the Xt3 group Considering Your Call. If you haven't heard of Xt3.com it's a fantastic Catholic social networking site - check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment